Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Spider weaving in the Rain

Here I stand cold, shivering, drenched in disbelief
The car, that ran into the puddle of reality, did not stop
I blinked, through the tears of regret, trying to make out the make and model,
That car was Time,
Oblivious, it's driver Destiny texting awkwardly as it sped across our lives
Why was I on this side if the road, still
I wiped the mud off my watch which was also supposed to keep Time
And noticed with a sinking sensation
That I was late
To teach him what had wanted to
I was too late to arm him with mental shields and swords
In his quest, not on the video game
But in Life
I had tried like the spider in the rain
To weave my silk of teachings to help him with a snack on his great life adventure

But the rain was brutal unforgiving, and I kept at it and I will keep at it, even though there is no time left.

Only the Master of Time can
Only the Lord of the Worlds can
'He says "Be!"
And it is'

I prostrate myself before the Lord Of Love
"The Infinitely Compassionate , the All-Merciful
Guide me on the straight Path
Those who have received your bounty
Not the ones who received your Wrath
And not the ones who lost their Way"


No comments: